1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Postage & Packing for all UK orders are subject to a fee of £4.95 for any size of order. The price is automatically calculated on checkout. If the items are not in stock due to the fact that they are new (not been released, but are visable on the website) you have the option to: 1) either wait to submit your order until all the items come into stock or 2) have the items delivered as and when they are available. For the 2nd option we charge you P&P for each delivery. If however the item is not in stock due to us been 'out of stock' there will be no extra charge.
3. The timescales after ordering are reliant on the goods being in stock at the time of ordering. We take extra care that the site is as up-to-date as possible with all items on sale showing In-Stock, Out of Stock, etc. If an item is shown as In-Stock on the site but is in fact out of stock we will notify you immediately either by email, telephone or post. Orders placed will normally be dispatched within 3-5 working days of receipt, but please allow up to 7 working days to allow for holidays, etc. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale's, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Please make sure the goods are in stock when ordering to avoid delays.
4. Payment is taken at the time of ordering, either with Sagepay or PayPal. At certain times of the year when we are closed for holidays, your payment card will not be charged at the time of ordering, although PayPal will still charge you for the transaction. All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will hold the order until the goods are in stock (dependant on the size of the order). Please be aware that we are totally reliant on other suppliers for supply of stock.
5. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. On completion of your order, you will receive an automated reply confirming the order has been placed, even though the goods may not be in stock (please see section 3 regarding this).
6. We do file details of your order. All information is for use by Ability Aware Limited personnel only.
7. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment Method section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. If you do not have a Credit/Debit card, you may purchase goods by other means.
8. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
9. Goods that are faulty or damaged on arrival will be replaced free of charge providing you comply with the following conditions: For UK orders, we insist the goods are returned 2nd class postage with a copy proof of purchase invoice, packaging,etc. A credit note will be issued for the price of postage paid and can be used on future orders. If the product you ordered is not what you expected, you can return it as described above but the return postage cost is payable by you. Please return to the address found on the invoice.
10. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Dean Row Centre, Dean Row Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 2HA
01625 444 779
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Unit B3, Trentham Trade Park, Stanley Matthews Way, Trentham, Stoke-On-Trent ST4 8GA
01782 659 244
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm